Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Book Review-Nearing Home by Billy Graham


 This is my book review of Nearing Home by Billy Graham. I was provided a complimentary copy of this book by Booksneeze, but this in no way affects my review.
  Billy Graham has written this book as much more than a memoir of his later years. This is a manual on how to live through old age until one's appointment with the Lord. It is full of wisdom gleaned from a long life of serving Christ. It covers a number of topics, not only for the aged, but for their children.
  I got a lot from reading this book. It made me contemplate the future more than I have in a long time. In addition, it really hit home for my wife who happens to be involved in elderly care and must wrestle with a number of the issues presented daily. It is a beautiful book, and I recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment